Value-Added Distributor to Deliver Industry Leading Secure Intelligent Application Gateway Solutions.
Amsterdam, NL - Qdis technologies b.v. today announced a partnership with Whale to distribute Intelligent Application Gateway solutions.
A leading value-added distributor, the Netherlands-based Qdis provides networking and security solutions to enterprises via experienced channel partners. Qdis has expertise in bringing integrated solutions to the market, solutions which can be integrated with applications from a variety of vendors such as IBM, Microsoft and SAP. Whale provides access security solutions for clients focused on securing Lotus Domino, Microsoft Sharepoint and SAP applications for Internet access. Qdis is a value-added distributor of the Whale product offerings.
Whale's flagship Intelligent Application Gateway products include a robust application access and security appliance designed to support unlimited users on each gateway in multiple configurations with independent policy sets.
Whale's solutions allow enterprises to expand their traditional employee remote user base to now provide business partners and customers with anywhere access.
Whale does this through its out-of-the box policy driven support for business-critical applications. The pre-configured optimized application modules are bundled into Whale's hardware appliance to deliver the utmost in flexibility and programmability.
Key features of Whale's Intelligent Application Gateway solutions are as follows:
- Secure Web-based access to applications anytime, anywhere, without the need for client software.
- Single Sign On to portal-like environments providing an intuitive and easy to navigate application infrastructure.
- Advanced application firewalling which provides positive logic URL filtering.
- Eliminates the need when extending access to Lotus Domino applications, for costly replication in the DMZ and dangerous straight-through connections to an enterprise's production network.
- Reduces management costs associated with VPN licensing, client software, technical support and administration.
- Assures data is not cached on the endpoint machine by wiping all forms of temporary files, browser cache (proprietary and non-proprietary), downloaded files and pages, cookies, history information, user credentials, and other information possibly recorded by a Web browser during an SSL session.
- Ensures secure logoff by being able to recognize and disregard automatic activity, as opposed to true user-generated activity, when calculating inactivity timeouts.
- High availability array with fault tolerance, load balancing and high throughput.
"Qdis is very excited to be partnering with Whale to market and sell these excellent remote access application gateways to the major important dealers, resellers and system integrators in the channel," says Hendo Weernink, managing director of Qdis Value Added Technologies b.v.
"Qdis is an ideal channel partner for Whale," said Mike Betz, Whale's Managing Director of EMEA. "Qdis' expertise in the areas of security and application deployments such as SAP, IBM Lotus Domino and Microsoft SharePoint align well with Whale's Intelligent Application Gateway products and will ensure that customers experience the maximum value from their Whale deployments. Our alliance with Qdis provides us with a local infrastructure in the Netherlands through which we can optimally address the needs of our local business partners as well as those of our customers. Qdis' marketing, logistical and technical services will augment our direct presence in the region to support our local execution."
For more information on Qdis technologies b.v. please visit www.qdis.nl or email email@example.com. For more information on Whale please visit www.whalecommunications.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Qdis technologies
Qdis technologies bv is a value added distributor for mainly remote access and security products.
The company specializes in marketing and selling products that solve new upcoming and existing security problems with corporate networks. Qdis supports the channel with its in-house security specialist and runs an Authorised Training Center (ATC) offering certification and sales and technical training on behalf of vendors.
Whale is the leading provider of business driven secure access products, including SSL VPN, application security and endpoint security offerings. A pioneer in secure application layer access, Whale's products are deployed globally by the world's leading organizations to extend their businesses. Today over two million employees, business partners and customer users securely and easily access their critical business applications and resources through Whale's Intelligent Application Gateway products. The company is headquartered in Fort Lee, New Jersey and has international offices in Germany, the United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Israel and representation in France.
Whale Communications, e-Gap, Attachment Wiper, Whale and the Whale logo are trademarks of Whale Communications Ltd. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders. For more information about Whale visit: www.whalecommunications.com.
201-947-9177 ext. 1528